Sunday, November 15, 2009

I woke up covered by the blues today.
my sheets, skin and eyes have changed color.
the after sex sadness is not going away.
maybe your blue eyes jinxed the natural way of things.
let me tell you that we made a blue day together.
and the sound of a collective of animals moaning and south dakota and comic books and unemployment are all over my quilt.
you're sperm paste....somewhere in a sea of deep blue.
makes it even clearer.
laying on my bed. smelling the fish and hearing the ocean from a shell.
we are only together to feel lonely together.
and the cigarettes smoked and sweet words whispered are only to remind us that we must attempt to make love.
as i sink into the cold waters of the ocean i think of me on and under you.
out and in you.
just like the water surrounding me.
but my thoughts are still about me... just sinking alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment